About VS Networks:
VS Networks is the company behind SmartPlay. Specializing in cutting-edge digital and interactive signage, VS Networks designs fully manageable and scalable systems built to drive in-store sales and improve the customer experience.
Our team (and customer base!) is rapidly growing and we are looking to add motivated, entrepreneurial professionals to the team who can operate in a fun, fast, and casual work environment. We need builders and doers that bring previous high growth experience and want to contribute to the scaling phase of our team’s expansion.
About this Position:
As the Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Director of Marketing, and contribute to building out and optimizing marketing campaigns, digital assets, and customer communication. You will work with other departments to understand their quarterly and long term initiatives requiring marketing support and help build out solutions.
The Marketing Specialist is a new role at VS Networks, and we need someone that is both creative and strategic to support future automation efforts.
- Assist in creating sales and marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, customer onboarding and training materials, etc.
- Build out email marketing program including segmentation, testing and deployment, and continual assessment to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage email campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in emails.
- Field requests from individual members of the Sales and Customer Success teams and assist with the prioritization of marketing activities.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to build a reporting dashboard that tracks ROI, and the effectiveness of marketing investments and campaigns on leads and pipeline conversion.
- Manage the planning and execution of industry trade show events (track deadlines, prepare pre/post show communications, etc.)
- Ensure all executed campaigns and internal documents align to brand standards.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing generalist role in which you’ve managed a variety of digital marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated experience producing analytics and reporting on marketing campaign performance
- B2B marketing experience (preferably with SMB targets)
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Strong desire to build. This is a new role, in a growing department, and we are looking for a creative, and entrepreneurial teammate!
- Previous experience with the following programs preferred: Google Analytics, Google Ads, email automation platforms, CRM, content management systems.